Forcepoint Closes Deal to Acquire Imperva Skyfence
As of February 23, 2017, we’ve successfully closed on the acquisition of Imperva’s Skyfence product line, now known as Forcepoint CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker). This acquisition plays a pivotal role in our strategy to deliver cybersecurity systems that help our customers understand people’s behaviors and intent as they interact with data and IP wherever it may reside, including fast-growing cloud applications.
The acquisition of a CASB product creates new opportunities for Forcepoint. Integrating Forcepoint DLP with CASB will further broaden our customers’ abilities to protect critical business and personal data. Companies will benefit tremendously from Forcepoint CASB’s product features, which give visibility into which cloud applications are in use by employees, analyzes content in real-time to prevent malicious or unauthorized leakage and quickly identifies and blocks cyber-attacks.
Forcepoint CASB is a major step in the right direction, one that will help transform Forcepoint into a true “Cloud First” cybersecurity company. I encourage you to familiarize yourself with Forcepoint CASB by viewing the resources below.
For more information about Forcepoint CASB:
- Learn about the Forcepoint CASB solution
- Gain insight into Forcepoint CASB product features
- Download a Forcepoint CASB whitepaper to understand the challenges organizations face while protecting data and IP that reside in cloud apps
- Read a Forcepoint CASB case study detailing how the product helps companies safely adopt cloud apps
- View the Forcepoint CASB FAQ