Celebrating Security Leaders: 100 Global CISOs for 2020
We've been working over the past few months with HotTopics.ht to support the 2020 Global CISO100 initiative. Today, we're proud to share the complete list of inspirational security heroes from around the world.
Inclusion on the list was decided on by the judging panel made up of cybersecurity and technology industry professionals:
- Anoop Chopra. Global Director of Cyber Security/CISO Bupa Global
- Karissa Breen, Founder and CEO at KBI
- Carlos Travagini, CISO FIEMG
- George Eapen, CIO Petrofac
Lucas di Grassi, Formula E founding driver and chairman of Roborace, the world’s first autonomous competition for human and artificial intelligence teams also served as an honorary judge in the initiative.
This year uncovered an exceptional and diverse set of leaders from organizations including Bank of America, Unilever, United Nations, Mastercard, Delta Airlines, Verizon and many more.
The judges sought out CISOs (or equivalent heads of security) who went above and beyond to help drive business success. The paradox of keeping a business secure while fuelling its growth is the essence of why cybersecurity is a vital function worth celebrating.
All leaders on the list embody the criteria Forcepoint and HotTopics.ht were seeking:
1. Implementing radical change through digital transformation especially as society pivots to remote working;
2. Building a security strategy that mitigates risk and maximizes business performance;
3. Championing educational programs and/or technological change internally, across the whole organization from board level to grassroots;
4. Representing their companies on current and future state cybersecurity topics.
Congratulations to all 100 CISOs who represent the very essence of business ingenuity, leadership and innovation!