The SASE CyberSummit: What You Need to Know
Next week, the Forcepoint team is excited to kick off The SASE CyberSummit—a virtual event happening Tuesday, June 23. If you're a business leader, a security executive, a security team lead or practitioner, we look to arm you with practical information to help your organization prepare for the cloud-powered cybersecurity future that's coming.
At the SASE CyberSummit, you'll have the opportunity to hear keynotes from tech industry veterans like Dow Jones' Chief Product and Technology Officer, Ramin Beheshti and AWS' Vice President, Public Sector Partners and Programs, Sandy Carter. You'll also hear perspective from Forcepoint CEO Matt Moynahan and our Chief Strategy and Trust Officer Myrna Soto will offer closing remarks to wrap up the full day of activities.
Beyond the keynotes, our virtual summit will feature five practical 30-minute sessions designed to provide your organization with the building blocks for SASE success. It all culminates in a session with Forcepoint's Chief Product Officer Nico Popp, He’ll leave you with a Blueprint for SASE Success—a practical approach to SASE that includes evaluation criteria for SASE platforms. This recent interview of Nico provides some insights into Forcepoint's vision of cloud-delivered security.
Between sessions, you’ll be able to spend time in the Virtual Pavilion to explore eight sponsor booths where you can speak with experts via live video chat. You can also check out demos and download related content there as well. At the Forcepoint booth, you’ll be able to experience the following demos:
- Data Protection in SASE Architecture
- SASE in Action
- Identifying Risky Behavior in SASE Architecture
As an attendee, you’ll earn points by attending speaking sessions, chatting with staff and sponsors in the demo booths and for downloading information. We’ll be giving away a handful of Raspberry Pi 4 kits to those on top of the leaderboard.
For those who have registered, you'll be receiving a confirmation email early next week which includes a link that will provide access to the sessions on the morning of June 23. For those who haven't registered, there's still time! Click on the Register Now button on the right or via the previous link. Once you complete the registration, you’ll receive a confirmation email that contains the access link early next week as well.
During the sessions on June 23, keep up with the latest by tracking the #SASECyberSummit hashtag on Twitter. Visit the SASE CyberSummit site to get more details on the five-step sessions.
We look forward to seeing you next week!
The SASE CyberSummit Agenda (Note: All times Central Daylight Time):
- 9:00am - 9:03am Summit Welcome - Matt Moynahan, Forcepoint CEO
- 9:03am - 9:30am Navigating the Cybersecurity Path Forward - Ramin Beheshti, Chief Product and Technology Officer - Dow Jones
- 9:30am - 9:50am CEO Perspective - Matt Moynahan, Forcepoint CEO
- 10:00am - 10:30am Step 1: Connectivity in a Borderless World - The New Edge
Nico Fischbach, Forcepoint Global CTO and Elie Abouzeid, VP Information Security - DentaQuest
- 10:30am - 11:00am Step 2: Secure Access for a Remote Work Environment
Florent Fortune, Forcepoint VP & GM Network and Edge Protection and John Peterson, CPO - Ericom
- 11:00am - 11:30am Step 3: Data Protection in a Multi-Cloud Environment
Eric Jackson, Forcepoint VP Product Management and Keith Vallance, Head of Product - Boldon James
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Fireside Chat - Lisa Schreiber, Forcepoint Chief Customer Success Officer and Carrie Staugler, Insider Threat Manager - PayPal
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Lunch | Networking Pavilion | Demo Sessions
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm Creating a Culture of Innovation
Sandy Carter, Vice President Public Sector Partners & Programs - Amazon Web Services
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm Step 4: Becoming More Risk Aware by Understanding User Behavior - Homayun Yaqub, Forcepoint Sr. Director of Strategy and Kimberly Finnigan Zink Esq., Global Information Security Compliance Officer - GlobalFoundries
- 2:00pm - 2:15pm Networking in Pavilion | Demo Sessions
- 2:15pm - 2:45pm Blueprint for SASE Success - Nico Popp, Forcepoint CPO
- 2:45pm - 3:00pm Closing Remarks - Myrna Soto, Forcepoint Chief Strategy & Trust Officer
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm Networking in Pavilion | Demo Sessions