Unified networking capabilities and protection for government cloud computing
Government agencies are in the midst of cloud transformation. To securely enable government cloud environments, Forcepoint NGFW brings leading next generation firewall technology to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure Government installations with the scalability, operational efficiency and industry-leading protection of Forcepoint NGFW.
When you add Forcepoint NGFW, you can safely and easily extend your agency's network – including remote sites, branch offices, data centers and network edge – into your government cloud environment via a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) gateway. All Forcepoint NGFWs are powered by a unified core, providing consistent capabilities, acceleration and management across all environments that adapt to your network as it evolves. You can secure your virtualized data centers and move workloads to the Cloud without having to assemble a patchwork of systems.
Agencies with cloud workloads get the same industry-leading protection in AWS and Azure as in their on-premises data centers and offices — and all can be managed centrally with Forcepoint’s Software Management Center (SMC). This centralized management approach enables you to create and deploy policies swiftly and consistently across all of your systems and to quickly zero in on what's happening in both your cloud environment and your physical network.
Easily extend your organization's network – including remote sites, branch offices, data centers, and network edge – to your AWS cloud environment via a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) gateway.
Forcepoint NGFW supports Microsoft Azure and Hyper-V
Forcepoint NGFW key benefits for Government:
- Site-to-site VPN between Government cloud resources and agency network
- Holistic security view for both public and private cloud along with their other physical networks
- Smart, centralized policy mechanism that enables fast, accurate, and consistent policy changes across physical, virtual and cloud deployment options
- AWS Product Page: Securing Your Virtual Environments Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- AWS Solution Brief: Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Azure Product Page: Securing Your Virtual Environments Microsoft Azure
- Azure Solutions Brief: Forcepoint NGFW With Microsoft Azure