Amadori Enhances Security by Consolidating on Forcepoint
Agri-food leader Amadori’s success is based on the way it manages the entire integrated production chain including farms, feed producers, hatcheries, and food processing plants. The company decided to take the same integrated approach to cybersecurity with Forcepoint.
- New channels for internal and external collaboration required a security upgrade.
- Spam help desk support calls required too much time to handle.
- Increasing number of users working off-site, sometimes in public areas, with little protection led to new security risks.
- Forcepoint Email Security Cloud to eliminate spam and malware before it reaches the company network.
- Forcepoint Web Security to protect both office and remote workers from phishing sites, spyware, and malicious code.
- Users and the company can take advantage of new external collaboration tools safely.
- Eliminated need for help desk to manually check blocked emails; instead users receive a daily report of emails quarantined, freeing up help desk time to focus on more pressing priorities.
- Consolidating on Forcepoint for all its key needs enabled the organization to reduce total cost of ownership and administrative overheads, while increasing planning efficiency.
"We are able to control costs and plan more efficiently by using Forcepoint solutions."
Innovative and modern food company Amadori has more than 19 distribution centers across Italy and 7,600 employees.