The Air Force Information Technology & Cyberpower Education and Training Event (AFITC) is back for another year in Montgomery, AL from August 26-28, 2019. AFITC provides opportunities for leaders from government and industry to discuss the latest innovations and critical issues facing the IT and cyber community.
Topics to be covered at the Training Event include:
- Enterprise IT as a Service and Change Focus
- Critical Infrastructure, IoT & Supply Chain Management Focus
- Empowering Partner Transformation
- Transformation to a Data Driven Digital Air Force Focus
- Agile Development
- Emerging Cyber Threats
Join Forcepoint at AFITC 2019
Join us in Booth #326 at AFITC 2019 to learn how Forcepoint integrates solutions to fortify your mission. Forcepoint brings more than twenty years of expertise supporting the unique and complex missions undertaken by the people who protect national security.
Forcepoint will be in Booth #326 with our partner, ID Technologies, August 26-28 at the Renaissance Montgomery Hotel at the Convention Center for demos of our solutions, including Raise the Bar-ready Cross Domain, Network Security, Cloud, Dynamic Data Protection and more.
We also invite you to join Forcepoint and ID Technologies at a welcome reception on August 26 from 6:00-9:00 PM. Save your spot today.
- Secure information sharing for all domains: Right data, right place, right time providing operational efficiency for segmented networks with varying classification levels and multi-force environments.
- Visibility and forensics into the cloud: Forcepoint helps eliminate security blind spots, providing unrivaled visibility and a single policy to protect data, wherever it is.
- Data protection that adapts as risks change: Prevent data loss in high-risk instances with behavioral-driven risk identification.
- Human behavior in high-def: See the full picture—beyond SIEM—with behaviors from the widest variety of data sources. Wide range of approved procurement vehicles: From GSA schedules to CDM and agency-specific blanket purchase agreements, Forcepoint and our channel partners reduce your procurement and acquisition cycles.
Join leaders in defense and cyber fields and network with Forcepoint at AFITC 2019 as we join the conversation on how to assess and combat the newest and most prevailing threats to our global networks and national defense with the Conference's 2019 theme, Cyberpower: Critical to Multi-Domain Operations.