- Term. The Forcepoint Data Heist Challenge (“Promotion”) term ends on 3 October 2019, at 4:00 p.m. Singapore Time or as soon as all prizes available have been won via the Data Heist Challenge (“Promotion Term”). The terms and conditions outlined herein will govern the Promotion during the Promotion Term.
- Participants. The Promotion is only available to attendees (“Participants”) of the GovernmentWare 2019 (“Event”). Forcepoint employees, Distributers and Resellers and other Exhibitors at the Event may NOT participate. No other means of entry will be accepted for the Promotion. Submissions must be made before the end of the Promotion Term. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Forcepoint will not be responsible for any lost, late, damaged, corrupted, illegible, misdirected or incomplete entries, or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted communications or to other delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries. Participants are not entitled to participate if participation or winning a prize is prohibited or restricted by their employer or their national or local government. Participants must be 21 years of age or older. Employees (and their immediate families or persons who reside in the same household) of Forcepoint, related companies, agents, distributors, resellers, advertising and promotional agencies, or anyone connected with the administration of the prize draw are not eligible.
- Promotion Mechanics/Notification. Each day after the Next Generation Data Protection Presentation, Participants may enter the Promotion and will have until 4:00 p.m. each day to complete the challenge at Forcepoint’s booth. Participants may only participate in the Promotion one time before the end of the Promotion Term. Each day of the Event at 5:00 p.m. one Winner will be announced at Forcepoint’s booth. There will be a total of three distinct Winners, one Winner for each day of the Event. Winners are required to be present at the time the Winner is announced each day to be eligible. If a Winner is not present at the time the prize is awarded, then Forcepoint, at its sole discretion, may select an alternate Winner and may announce such alternate Winner at a date and time it deems appropriate. If no Winners, including alternate Winners chosen by Forcepoint, are present at the time the Winners are announced on any day of Event, then Forcepoint may retain possession of the Prizes.
To win, participants must successfully exfiltrate at least 2 pages of a mock, classified document out of a computer environment created by Forcepoint without being detected by Forcepoint’s solutions and based upon the challenge’s criteria, as defined below. To successfully exfiltrate the mock, classified document, Participants will attempt to copy, move, upload, or use other innovative methods to exfiltrate the file out of the computer environment created by Forcepoint without being detected by Forcepoint’s solutions. Criteria to determine each day’s Winner will include the following: (i) Participant demonstrates the ability to exfiltrate the mock, classified document creatively, and (ii) Participant’s ability to leverage various tools to move the mock, classified document without detection by Forcepoint products.
Participants will provide their (i) full name; (ii) company; (iii) address; (iv) telephone number, and (v) email address, when participating in the Promotion so that Forcepoint can provide the Prize to an eligible Participant. Winners will take possession of the Prize at the Event and shall be responsible for any transport or delivery of the prize. Forcepoint will not be responsible or liable for transporting or delivery of the prize to the Winner, nor will Forcepoint be liable for any loss or damage associated with the transportation or delivery of the prize.
- Prize. There are 3 prizes available to be won, one prize for each day of the Event. Participants stand a chance to win for themselves the following prize: One Google Home Mini
- Modification/Notice. Forcepoint may suspend, modify, or terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, for any reason, at any time.
- Taxes. Any prize may be treated as taxable income upon issuance of the prize and may be considered direct compensation for taxation purposes under applicable laws. Liability for governmental taxes (e.g. federal/country, state, and local) or other taxes imposed upon a prize received is the responsibility of the Winner.
- Audit. Forcepoint may audit all Prize claims, either directly or indirectly. Participants shall cooperate and assist Forcepoint with any audit. Participants are liable to Forcepoint for the dollar value of any Prize and any costs associated with any violation or misuse of this Promotion by the Participant.
- Decisions. Forcepoint, at its sole discretion, may disqualify any Participant for any reason. Violations include, but are not limited to, using another individual’s event pass, acting in a disorderly manner, intentional duplicate entry submissions or providing intentional false information on entry submissions. All decisions of Forcepoint concerning any of entries are final.
- No Liability. Forcepoint accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss, injury, expense, delay or irregularity (“Loss”) arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, Loss arising from or in connection with or as a result of any third parties’ provision of goods and/or services; and the possession and/or use of Prize, premiums, goods, products, items and/or services pertaining and/or provided to or received by the Participant pursuant to the Promotion.
Forcepoint makes no product representation or warranties, expressed or implied, and disclaims any and all liability, as to the condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use of prizes, premiums, goods, products, items and/or services pertaining and/or provided to or received by the participant pursuant to the Promotion (the “Goods and Services”).
- Purchase. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE Promotion.
- General: Prizes may not be substituted, transferred, redeemed for cash or exchanged except at the sole discretion of Forcepoint. Forcepoint cannot guarantee the performance of the Prize. Forcepoint reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the cash value for the prize listed above. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. By accepting a prize, Winner agrees to execute the Forcepoint standard Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release Form at the Event and at the time the prize is awarded to the Winner. If a Winner fails to provide this document at the time the prize is awarded at the Event, an alternate Winner will be selected. Winners are responsible for the reporting and/or payment of any taxes or fees related to the Prize. By entering the Promotion, each Participant agrees to these rules and decisions of Forcepoint, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. All information submitted becomes the property of Forcepoint and will not be returned. By participating, Participants agree to release and hold harmless Forcepoint, its subsidiaries, affiliates, channel partners as well as its and their representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with participation in any promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of a prize or participation in any promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- Additional Terms: Forcepoint and its agents are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Promotion material; or for any computer, software, telecommunications network, website or electronic defect, error or failure regardless of reason. If, for any reason, the Promotion cannot be completed as planned by infection of computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other failures which in the sole opinion of Forcepoint corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Forcepoint reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all of the Promotion. Forcepoint makes no product representation or warranties, express or implied, and disclaims any and all liability as to the condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use of prizes, premiums, goods, products, items and/or services pertaining and/or provided to or received by Participants pursuant to this Promotion. This Promotion is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of Ireland, and the forum and venue for any dispute shall be in Dublin, Ireland. Forcepoint will not be liable for any indirect, punitive, consequential, liquidated or incidental, whether or not foreseeable, including but not limited to negligence, breach of contract, tort or otherwise and third party claims even if advised of the possibility thereof. In no event will Forcepoint's liability arising out of or related to this Forcepoint exceed $50.