Secure Your Cloud Environment While Minimizing Time and Effort
We truly live in a cloud-first world: CIOs believe that 2016 will be the year when more IT services live in the cloud than on-premise for the first time.* As your organization embraces a cloud-first strategy, you can enhance your security and reduce costs thanks to the breadth and depth of our cloud technology.
Our cloud-based solutions allow you to quickly deploy Web, email and cloud security to all users, regardless of location. Even better, you can achieve this without needing to purchase or maintain hardware or software, which simplifies your network footprint and reduces your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
We operate a global network of carrier-grade data centers that are CSA STAR certified compliant with ISO 27001 standards, giving you the confidence that comes with knowing your data is secure. Our 99.999% uptime service level agreement means our service is a reliable complement to your cloud infrastructure.
When you use our cloud offerings, you also enjoy these advantages:
- Visibility into cloud security — Strengthen your ability to rapidly detect and analyze threats to data and applications that live in the cloud.
- Minimized overhead — Eliminate the cost of buying, deploying, upgrading and maintaining on-premise hardware and software.
- Maximized bandwidth — Free up local server capacity by offloading spam filtering and Web filtering to the cloud.
- Ease of scalability — Expand Web security coverage to new offices or users with a few simple system configurations.
- Automatic spooling for email backup — Ensure consistent availability of email in case your local systems go down.
- Integrated Web and email security — Configure and manage Web and email security through a single user interface, thereby eliminating repetitive tasks, consolidating vendor support and reducing administrative costs.
Take a look at Forcepoint™'s cloud-enabled products to learn more:
* IDG Enterprise survey of IT buyers, reported in CIO Magazine November 19, 2015