Airline Gains Visibility into Cloud App Usage with Forcepoint CASB
This global airline needed to protect against a distributed workforce accessing cloud apps over public networks from a range of endpoint devices. Given the dozens of cloud apps in use, the company’s IT team chose Forcepoint CASB for a comprehensive solution that provided SaaS discovery and real-time cloud app protection.
- Staff spread across more than 24 airports often depended on public networks to access cloud apps critical to their jobs.
- IT staff needed to gain visibility and control over a growing list of sanctioned cloud apps, and the ability to log and manage “shadow IT” cloud services, such as file sharing, that users adopted on their own.
- The long list of “front door” login screens presented a larger attack surface to cyber criminals attempting to use stolen credentials.
- VPN-based approaches to security were difficult to configure, unreliable, and slow.
- The airline chose Forcepoint CASB for a full range of integrated capabilities that delivered comprehensive cloud app visibility and control.
- Consistent, detailed, and clear visibility into all cloud app activity without any disruption to user experience, operations, and customizations.
- Real-time alerts to risky behavior, anomalous activity, and account takeover threats.