Visit us in at DODIIS to learn how Forcepoint is rethinking trust to adapt to asymmetric threats and secure missions.
Embrace resiliency, redundancy and security with Forcepoint at this years’ Department of Defense Intelligence Information System (DoDIIS) Worldwide Conference in Tampa, Florida, August 18-21, 2019. Each year, the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) brings together experts and innovators from the military, industry, government, and academia to share their unique insights.
- Raise the Bar-Ready Cross Domain Solutions: Time's running out for V1 NSA & NCDSMO Raise the Bar program compliance. Find out how Forcepoint can take the pain out of compliance deadlines and elevate your Cross Domain Solutions portfolio.
Transformed security for the cloud: See what’s really happening continuously throughout your network so you can better measure, manage, and secure it with the #1 most secure next-generation firewall and next-generation web and email security solutions ready for tomorrow's global workforce.
Data protection for a zero-perimeter world: Follow your data across networks and devices, create, and enforce policies that provision the access and movement of data to prevent data breaches and help ensure compliance with Forcepoint DLP.
Advanced analytics & adaptive security: Identify real entity risk with AI-fueled analytics and and stay ahead of evolving threats with contextual intelligence, and remediate quickly when you do encounter trouble.
Learn More about DODIIS2019: https://www.ncsi.com/event/dodiis/
Visit Our Booth
Stop by Booth 331 at DODIIS to discuss your agency's challenges with our Engineering, Account Management and Professional Services teams and for demos of our:
- Cross Domain Solutions: Industry leading, Raise the Bar-ready access and transfer solutions.
- User Activity Monitoring (UAM) Solution: Compliant with the mandates contained in Executive Order 13587, the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards and Committee on National Security Systems Directive (CNSSD) 504.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Solution: A single policy to protect your data, wherever it is.
- Forcepoint Behavioral Analytics: AI-fueled behavior analytics to identify real entity risk.