Join thousands of AF peers, along with private sector leaders in the IT and cyber security field. Learn how to assess and combat the newest and most prevailing threats to our global networks and national defense. With 60+ training sessions, a trade show with over 100 vendor booths and a roster of expert keynote speakers, there’s no limit to the knowledge, ideas and solutions these 3 short days can provide.
In alignment with this year’s theme, “Great Power Competition: Accelerating Change in the Digital Domain,” Forcepoint cybersecurity solutions are designed to support the unique and complex missions and objectives undertaken by those who protect our national security—from intelligence communities to defense departments and civilian agencies – and have a proven track record of proactively preventing government and commercial organizations from being compromised, while fostering the secure access and transfer of information.
Learn More and Register: https://www.afitc-event.com/
- Whitepaper: United for the Win – Developing Network Connectivity Across Military Domains
- Brochure: Forcepoint Global Government Solution Suite Overview
- Website: Forcepoint Cross Domain Solutions
- Report: Total Economic Impact of a Forcepoint Cross Domain Solution (Forrester)
- eBook: Forcepoint Trusted Thin Client for Mission Critical Access & Cost Savings
Stop by Booth 325 at AFITC 2021 to learn about:
- -Forcepoint’s Raise the Bar-compliant Cross Domain Solutions
- -Forcepoint’s Suite of Data, User and Edge Protection Cybersecurity Solutions
- -How Forcepoint is currently supporting the DoD modernize defensive cyber operations and enable remote mission critical access