As the DoD and Federal agencies go all in on enabling all-domain collaboration, a Zero Trust approach to the secure access and transfer of data and files at mission speed across segmented/isolated networks needs to be a central part of the strategy. By deploying Raise the Bar-compliant Cross Domain Solutions, agencies can reduce risk, enable efficient MPE collaboration, decrease costs and infrastructure and ultimately, ensure mission continuity and security regardless of location.
Join Forcepoint as we discuss how to maximize your agency’s Cross Domain Solutions investment to:
- Improve Defensive Cyber Operations
- Align with and scale in accordance with the latest Zero Trust framework requirements.
- Rapidly innovate in the most stringent DevSecOps high security environments.
- Secure government data repositories.
- Modernize Federal sites while reducing infrastructure and costs.
- Secure anywhere anytime collaboration between HQ, field offices and the tactical edge.
Deploying a scalable model for agency and ally collaboration as initiatives such as JADC2 continue to pick up momentum will be critical to the DoD & U.S. Federal Government’s success. We hope you’ll join us as we discuss how to get even more out of your Cross Domain Solutions deployment to expedite modernization and fortify multi-domain operations.