The need to maximize the cost effectiveness and intelligently leverage technology is imperative to ENABLING MISSION COMMAND. TechNet Fort Bragg offers an opportunity for experts and leaders from across the Army and Fort Bragg community to address various sides of the tough, controversial issues facing the FORSCOM, USSOCOM, JSOC and USASOC community. The Exposition supports the Symposium theme through demonstrating new, innovative ideas and sharing best practices that promote valuable results to technology challenges faced by our military today.
Find out how Forcepoint’s cybersecurity & Cross Domain Solutions are designed to support the unique and complex missions and objectives undertaken by those who protect our national security—from intelligence communities to defense departments and civilian agencies – and have a proven track record of proactively preventing government and commercial organizations from being compromised, while fostering the secure access and transfer of information.
- -Whitepaper: United for the Win – Developing Network Connectivity Across Military Domains
- -Brochure: Forcepoint Global Government Solution Suite Overview
- -Website: Forcepoint Cross Domain Solutions
- -Report: Total Economic Impact of a Forcepoint Cross Domain Solution (Forrester)
- -eBook: Forcepoint Trusted Thin Client for Mission Critical Access & Cost Savings
Visit us in Booth 353 at TechNet Ft. Bragg 2021 to learn about:
- -Forcepoint’s Raise the Bar-compliant Cross Domain Solutions
- -Forcepoint’s Suite of Data, User and Edge Protection Cybersecurity Solutions
- -How Forcepoint is currently supporting the U.S. Army modernize defensive cyber operations and enable remote mission critical access