TechNet Indo-Pacific is the largest event of its kind in the Indo-Pacific Rim. The conference focuses on the regional issues military leaders have identified, including full spectrum cyber operations as adversaries leverage cyberspace to conduct operations below the threshold of conflict. TechNet Indo-Pacific features speakers and discussions about the area’s challenges and how industry and government can collaborate. Exhibitors demonstrate solutions and services that meet the military services' requirements. TechNet Indo-Pacific, now in its 36th year, is co-sponsored by AFCEA International and AFCEA Hawaii.
Find out how Forcepoint’s cybersecurity & Cross Domain Solutions are designed to support the unique and complex missions and objectives undertaken by those who protect our national security—from intelligence communities to defense departments and civilian agencies – and have a proven track record of proactively preventing government and commercial organizations from being compromised, while fostering the secure access and transfer of information.
- -Whitepaper: United for the Win – Developing Network Connectivity Across Military Domains
- -Brochure: Forcepoint Global Government Solution Suite Overview
- -Website: Forcepoint Cross Domain Solutions
- -Report: Total Economic Impact of a Forcepoint Cross Domain Solution (Forrester)
- -eBook: Forcepoint Trusted Thin Client for Mission Critical Access & Cost Savings
Visit us at the AFCEA TechNet IndoPac to learn about:
- -Forcepoint’s Raise the Bar-compliant Cross Domain Solutions
- -Forcepoint’s Suite of Data, User and Edge Protection Cybersecurity Solutions
- -How Forcepoint is currently supporting the MOD modernize defensive cyber operations and enable remote mission critical access