Forcepoint Trusted Mail System
Exchange Emails and Attachments Securely Across Different Networks
Your users need a better, faster way to access multiple work email accounts — while remaining secure. Forcepoint Trusted Mail System meets that need with a highly secure solution that enables smart policy enforcement.
Secure information sharing and cross-agency collaboration are primary drivers throughout defense, intelligence and civilian agencies today. Combined with the overwhelming need for increased productivity, this puts pressure on your users to be more efficient with email, especially when they must use multiple work-related email accounts on different networks at varying sensitivity levels.
Forcepoint Trusted Mail System is a highly secure Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) solution that enables policy-enforced exchange of emails and attachments between users on different networks, eliminating the need to switch between email systems at multiple levels.
Forcepoint Trusted Mail System provides a "single inbox" at the highest security level that consolidates email residing on multiple networks, making it less likely that important and mission-sensitive communications will be overlooked. Users are able to read, forward and respond to any email message that they receive regardless of the destination security level, but any emails generated will originate from the security level at which the consolidation resides (normally the highest security level).
Forcepoint Trusted Mail System leverages our widely deployed, accredited and Unified Cross Domain Services Management Office (UCDSMO) Baseline-listed Forcepoint Trusted Gateway System as the cross domain guard component. The guard ensures that malicious data is not transferred between networks and that sensitive data is not inadvertently or intentionally leaked.
- Increases user productivity by providing a ‘single inbox’ capability across multiple email domains
- Leverages Forcepoint Trusted Gateway System guard technology for content inspection and security policy enforcement
- Exceptional built-in reliable two-person manual review and self-release capabilities (as required by organizational policy)
- Data inspections that include dirty word search, virus scanning, file type verification and deep content inspection
- Supports inspection of email content, attachments, headers and nested messages
- Provides easy administration by integrating with existing email gateways across the enterprise