Extend Data Protection to the Cloud with CASB & Office365
Nearly half of all corporate data is stored in the cloud. As employees utilize cloud apps for convenience or to improve productivity, more data flows to the cloud via unsanctioned apps and personal devices.
Your cybersecurity strategy should address the sprawl of Shadow IT and its risk to users & data. In this webinar, we’ll outline the importance of data protection in the cloud, specifically for Office 365 apps. Here are some things you’ll learn:
- The three pillars of data protection
- How to protect data accessed from endpoints and personal devices
- How Forcepoint can help secure O365
- The 5 main cloud risk problems
- Common use cases for Forcepoint CASB