Thanks to our Raytheon heritage, Forcepoint™ draws on decades of unique experience as a prime security contractor and consultant in the government, intelligence and law enforcement spheres. When you need Assessment and Authorization (A&A) support, there is no one better than our experts to guide you.
Forcepoint offers extensive A&A services, both for our own solutions and for externally-developed solutions.
Our experts ensure that the U.S. federal Risk Management Framework (RMF) is used accurately for all solutions. We identify risk-and-apply mitigations, minimizing potential vulnerabilities that could be exploited during operational use. Some of our specific service areas are listed below:
NIST 800-37 (RMF) Based Processes
- Selection and tailoring of NIST 800-53 controls and overlays
- Tailoring of System Security Plan (SSP) and related documentation
- Execution of formal test events
Legacy Secret and Below Interoperability (SABI) Process
- Development of Cross Domain Appendix
- Support community briefings
- Delivery, training and support for certification testing
- Support site test and evaluation, including final reports
- Experience with a wide variety of unique processes used in specific scenarios
International Authorization Processes
- Facilitation of information sharing between U.S. and partner nations
Professional Services Offerings
A&A Processes and Facilitation
- Guidance on best practices for each community and process
Tailored A&A Documents
- Deployment-specific documentation with reuse from common body of evidence
- Test plan/procedure development, dry run and formal execution
- Briefings to authorizing officials; generation of Plan Of Action and Milestones (POAMs)
- Certifying Authority Services on behalf of Government customers
We offer other related services as well. To discuss any of our Government Certification services with a Forcepoint specialist, please fill out this form and we will get back to you promptly.