Leading Cloud and On-Premises Security with a Unified Architecture
Many organizations experience tremendous benefits by splitting IT functions between cloud and on-premises technologies. Our hybrid architecture draws from our highly secured, industry-leading cloud capabilities and deep expertise in on-premises platforms to deliver unified web and email security built to evolve as your IT environment does.
Forcepoint Web and Email Security hybrid products allow you to enjoy the best of both worlds. Our on-premises appliances provide high-capacity throughput for large offices while the cloud secures smaller satellite offices and mobile users with no need to route traffic back to a central location.
- High-performance security that's simple and flexible. Pre-filter bulk inbound traffic in the cloud, reducing the on-premises hardware needed to carry the load, while using Forcepoint V-Series appliances or X-Series blade servers to provide control for customized policies, granular reporting and outbound data loss prevention (DLP).
- Maximized bandwidth and reliability. Eliminate unwanted spam while reducing the risk of email server downtime from spikes in spam activity. Free up gateway bandwidth by automatically directing remote workers to cloud services.
- Unified management and reporting. Eliminate the extra cost and duplicated work of other hybrid deployments that have separate management systems by using the Forcepoint Security Manager, which consolidates management of cloud services and on-premises solutions in a single console with one visibility, policy and reporting system.
- Visibility and control for cloud applications. Critical functionality is delivered via a cloud access security broker (CASB).
- High availability and fault tolerance. In the event that a security appliance goes offline, prevent interruptions to your web security by automatically rerouting traffic to the nearest Forcepoint secure data center.