Gain visibility and control into user behavior to protect your critical data
Insider Threat Data Protection
To protect your organization from a hijacked system, stolen credentials, a rogue insider or an employee’s unintentional actions, you need the unrivaled visibility of Forcepoint’s Insider Threat Data Protection (ITDP) solution.
ITDP links data movement with user behavior to deliver complete data protection.
Forcepoint™ offers the most comprehensive insider threat solution in the industry to prevent breaches and keep your data secure.
Our Solution – Forcepoint Insider Threat Data Protection
Forcepoint is the only vendor offering an Insider Threat and DLP solution with visibility and behavioral analytics to baseline normal employee behavior and quickly identify and record risky behavior. These features let you stop insider theft and the exfiltration of critical data caused by malicious or accidental user behavior.
DLP policy violations are communicated with the Insider Threat product to easily raise awareness, monitor individual behavior and trigger desktop video recording for attribution. All of these industry-leading capabilities are combined in one highly scalable and trusted solution that has been protecting the most sensitive organizations on the planet for over 15 years.
What is Insider Threat Data Protection?
- SureView Insider Threat identifies risky users AND then data protection controls need to be put in place
- AP-DATA identifies risky data behaviors AND then users need to be investigated
What are Forcepoint’s Insider Threat Data Protection Capabilities
- Gain an early warning to the threats from within your organization that pose a risk to your intellectual property and regulatory compliance data
- Discern between hijacked users, a rogue insider, or accidental behavior with video record and replay, enabling you to put the proper context around a user’s actions
- Automatically correlate alerts quickly, identifying those users who pose the greatest risk to your sensitive data
- Extend your data security controls from on-premises data stores to cloud services like Office 365 to Windows or Mac endpoints, on or off the corporate network
- Identify sensitive data stored in images like .jpegs, legacy scanned documents, MRI’s and screenshots with Optical Character Recognition
- Gain visibility and stop critical data from being sent out in small volumes to avoid detection with Forcepoint’s Drip DLP
- Email incident workflow makes it easy to distribute incidents for review and remediation to data owners and business stakeholders without needing to provide access to the DLP management system
- The industry’s most advanced fingerprinting technology allows you to detect and protect even just a fragment of structured or unstructured data on a Windows or Mac endpoint device, whether it’s on or off the corporate network
Why Forcepoint for Insider Threat Data Protection?
Forcepoint is the only vendor offering an insider threat and DLP solution with the behavioral analytics that baselines employee behavior. ITDP records user actions to identify and stop insider theft and the exfiltration of critical data caused by malicious or accidental behavior.
DLP policy violations are communicated with our Insider Threat product to easily raise awareness, monitor individual behavior and trigger the recording that can be used for attribution with an already accepted chain of custody.