The Alamo Chapter of AFCEA respectfully requests your participation in our annual Alamo AFCEA Chapter Event (Alamo ACE) to be held at the La Cantera Resort in beautiful San Antonio, Texas, November 15 - 18, 2021. The Alamo ACE will provide you access and insight to the senior leader’s perspective on current developments in cyberspace and future challenges in transforming to multi-domain operations strategically, and military cyber and ISR operations battlespace in the future.
Learn how our cyber & Cross Domain Solutions are designed to support the unique and complex missions and objectives undertaken by those who protect our national security—from intelligence communities to defense departments and civilian agencies – and have a proven track record of proactively preventing government and commercial organizations from being compromised, while fostering the secure access and transfer of information.
- -Whitepaper: United for the Win – Developing Network Connectivity Across Military Domains
- -Brochure: Forcepoint Global Government Solution Suite Overview-
- -Website: Forcepoint Cross Domain Solutions
- -Report: Total Economic Impact of a Forcepoint Cross Domain Solution (Forrester)
- -eBook: Forcepoint Trusted Thin Client for Mission Critical Access & Cost Savings
Stop by Booth 16 at Alamo ACE to learn about:
- -Forcepoint’s Raise the Bar-compliant Cross Domain Solutions
- -Forcepoint’s Suite of Data, User and Edge Protection Cybersecurity Solutions
- -How Forcepoint is currently supporting the DoD modernize defensive cyber operations and enable remote mission critical access