Data protection can halt a security organization—and productive work.
Teams are bogged down with alerts. But they don’t have to be.
Of data breaches take months to discover
Learning about a breach months after the fact doesn’t prevent an event from occurring. (VZN 2018 DBIR)
Of cyberattacks occur with lost or stolen credentials
Bad actors can come from anywhere—it’s not just malicious insiders you need to watch out for to protect data and your people. (VZN 2018 DBIR)
Average data breach cost
Companies experienced between 2,600 – 10,000 records per breach, containing sensitive and confidential information. (Ponemon Institute 2017)
Security analysts are sick of managing exceptions that create holes in security defenses.
Over-restrictive policies cause headaches and avalanches of alarms, and under-restrictive policies leave you exposed.
Too many false alerts
Unintegrated security solutions detect digital activities, but can’t reveal high-risk events. You find out too late to stop breaches.
Intervention is manual
Analysts spend too much time determining if investigation is needed.
Only Forcepoint shifts the approach to proactive, dynamic security—without the headaches
Security without sacrifice
Replace broad, sweeping rules with individualized, adaptive data security that won’t slow down your employees.
- Each individual has a unique and variable risk level, informed by behavior-centric analytics.
- Risk levels are driven up and down based on user behavior and interaction with data.
- Changes in risk levels continuously drive enforcement for an individual.
Block actions only where you need to, and drive a more productive organization forward.
Automate policy enforcement
Dynamic Data Protection surfaces anomalies, and proactively adjusts individualized data security controls in near real-time to protect your data.
- Automatically enforce policies with graduated response.
- Allow behaviors for low-risk individuals and take stronger action as risk levels are elevated.
- Reduce manual decision-making and overall alert volume.
Unify discovery, analysis, and enforcement, improving investigation efficacy and drastically reducing the rate of occurrence.
- Utilizing the baseline of normalized behavior, uncover abnormal internal/external data access and file movement that matches a compromised credential event.
- Automate manual processes, transitioning from broadly applied policies to ones at an individual level, unifying enforcement.
- View a narrative that provides context such as detailed timeline events, resulting in more efficient investigation practices.
- Detect precursor behaviors and potential high-impact incidents before they occur, preventing data loss.