This case study of Progrexion is based on a June 2018 survey of Forcepoint DLP customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Forcepoint DLP:
- Disparate DLP policies that left holes in their security posture
- Their ability to control and manage data that’s subject to regulation
The key features and functionalities of Forcepoint DLP that the surveyed company uses:
- Forcepoint’s DLP helped them easily find and control regulated data or sensitive IP because it:
- Scans files and discovers data they didn’t know existed
- Sets data loss prevention policies across network and endpoint one time and from a single console
- Reports that the ability to set policies just once utilizing Forcepoint DLP’s single console control is extremely valuable.
- Rates Forcepoint DLP compared to competitive data loss prevention solutions they have used:
- Effectiveness: Superior
- Ease of use: Best in class
- Customer Support: Superior
- Transition to the Cloud: Better
- Price: Better
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Forcepoint DLP
- Experienced better visibility to data movement within the business
- Experienced more effective detection and prevention of breaches Increased the ease of use
- Gained the ability to safely share data with partners
- Reports that Forcepoint’s ability to automate policy enforcement based on user behavior:
- Minimized disruption to users
- Reduced alerts and alarms while maintaining their security posture
- Reports that Forcepoint’s DLP helped them get started with their data loss protection project 50-75% faster than expected.
- Reports that they saw value from their investment in less than 3 months after implementing Forcepoint DLP.
Source: Steven Weis, Engineer, Progrexion