Forcepoint Trusted Thin Client
Enable Secure Simultaneous Access To Data On Multiple Networks
Your users need more efficient access to multiple networks so they can move ahead with their work. Forcepoint Trusted Thin Client gives them that access while keeping them secure.
End users working with multiple secure systems have traditionally needed cumbersome methods, including multiple desktop computers on a single desk, to get their work done. With today’s pressures to perform efficiently and effectively, those approaches no longer work.
Forcepoint Trusted Thin Client provides users with secure simultaneous access to information on any number of networks from a single endpoint device. Designed for enterprise deployments, Forcepoint Trusted Thin Client provides administrators with centralized management and monitoring, scalability to easily add networks and clients and the flexibility to enable users in offices, in-theater and in the field.
An independent study conducted on an intelligence agency customer’s use of Forcepoint Trusted Thin Client demonstrated a 54% return on investment over a 6.2-month payback period. The ROI was generated because the solution significantly reduced spending on hardware, infrastructure, support and power.
- Forcepoint Trusted Thin Client is an approved access cross domain solution on the Unified Cross Domain Services Management Office (UCDSMO) Cross Domain Baseline.
- Assessed and Authorized by authorities according to NIST guidelines in the US and Five-Eyes nations.
- Simultaneous access to multiple networks/clouds from a single endpoint
- Prevents data from being transferred or copied to an external device because data is not stored locally
- Integrates with common virtualization and consolidation technologies such as Citrix®, Microsoft®, and VMware®
- Streamlines administration through robust enterprise management capabilities
- Enables centralized enterprise support from the Distribution Console or Distribution Console clusters
- Supports Suite B cryptographic algorithms for all encrypted communications on the client network
- Significant ROI through lower ownership costs (infrastructure, office space, power consumption and administration)
- Supports DoD and IC VDI initiatives such as DoD Joint Information Environment (JIE)