Moving to Office 365 or Azure?
It’s a smart move for the organization, promising improved levels of collaboration and higher productivity, allowing the workforce to work remotely on many more types of devices.
Join over 1,000 Forcepoint customers who are using Microsoft’s cloud solutions, and see how we can help you successfully migrate with Forcepoint’s System for Human-Centric Security, which protect your most valuable assets at the human point: the intersection of users, data & networks.
- Understand the balance that information security specialists need to strike between enabling the organization’s drive for innovation and increased productivity with keeping up with the latest regulations and defending against the latest targeted attacks.
- Provide a suite of security and compliance offerings that enable you to maintain enterprise levels of security across your evolving IT environment, including your new Microsoft ecosystem.
Request a Demo
With Forcepoint CASB, Metro Bank colleagues can now securely access Office 365 and Yammer out of the office. Forcepoint CASB has given us the visibility and control that we need in order to fully leverage the potential of cloud applications on mobile devices.
- Forcepoint’s DLP suite integrates with Office 365 applications and Azure Information Protection (AIP) to enable organizations to maintain visibility and control over critical business data, and extend data labelling and protection policies.
- Centralised management and enforcement of data classification and protection policies extending across multiple systems, endpoints and platforms.
- Forcepoint CASB enables you to secure mobile access and enforce granular access policies for managed or BYO devices.
- Gain oversight of your Office 365 ecosystem and benchmark your security configurations against regulatory requirements like PCI DSS, NIST, CJIS, MAS and ISO.
- Detect and block internal and cyber threats with real-time activity monitoring, policy enforcement and end user reporting.
- Apply additional controls and monitoring of privileged users across Microsoft cloud applications.
- Forcepoint CASB with Advanced Malware Detection scans files for malware residing in Microsoft and 3rd party cloud storage solutions.
- With a choice of flexible deployment options, Forcepoint Email Security is better placed to secure your email wherever users need access, even on mobile devices.
- Integrates powerful analytics and advanced malware sandboxing to stop advanced threats like ransomware before they start.
- With Forcepoint NGFW, stores, branches and remote offices can replace slow, costly leased lines with commodity broadband connections to provide the user experience needed to get the most out of Office 365.
- Forcepoint NGFW is centrally managed, cutting the operating costs of connecting people in all of your workplaces to Office 365 and your Azure-based applications.
- Control access into your Microsoft Azure applications with the centrally managed VPN capabilities of Forcepoint NGFW.
- Secure the applications and services within your Azure cloud with centrally managed segmentation and the industry’s most effective intrusion prevention system, Forcepoint NGFW.
Enable Your Business with the Human Point System
Move your business forward confidently in a zero-perimeter world by focusing on the one constant in the cybersecurity equation - the human point - where your people interact with your networks, critical business data and IP, wherever they may be.