Latest News from Forcepoint
Welcome to the Forcepoint online newsroom. Here you will find our latest press releases, Forcepoint in the news and related resources.
For all media inquires, please contact public relations at (512) 498-8821 or email email@example.com.
- Facility to serve as the new Forcepoint Global Center of Excellence for Behavioral Analytics driving cyber innovation and product development in understanding human behavior in partnership with Forcepoint X-Labs research division
- Forcepoint’s Cyber Experience Center, a multi-million dollar investment, uniquely delivers an immersive experience that brings to life today’s evolving threat landscape for enterprises and government agencies
AUSTIN, Texas – May 7, 2019 Seasoned sales leader to accelerate global growth strategy and cement Forcepoint’s place as the cybersecurity partner of choice for enterprises
Contract will enable even faster deployment of mission-critical cyber protections
AUSTIN – March 20, 2019 – Global cybersecurity leader Forcepoint today announced the award of a 5-year Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) which will greatly streamline acquisition and delivery of new Cybersecurity and Cross Domain Solutions capabilities.
World-leading specialists in security research, data science, psychology and counter-intelligence brought together to focus on understanding human behavior and build risk-adaptive cybersecurity solutions
- New Forcepoint Converged Security Platform delivers extensible and behavior-based risk-adaptive protection to accelerate digital transformation for enterprises and government agencies
- Forcepoint Dynamic Edge Protection, the first solution on the new converged platform, modernizes networks for cloud adoption and delivers advanced user, data, network and web security
Innovative marketing leader to establish human-centric cybersecurity at center of enterprises’ digital transformation
Cyber experts and research teams warn of risks to critical infrastructure and national intelligence, threats to biometric identification and over-reliance on AI in cybersecurity
Cybersecurity leader to hire 200 new staff by end of next year focusing on technical support and business services to fuel global business growth
- Majority believes in effectiveness of CDM Program, but senior IT staff are more optimistic
- System compatibility and risk-adaptive security are top priorities for CDM Program
- Formation of new Critical Infrastructure business unit will address the challenge of balancing insider threat detection and data security with availability for industrial control systems and industrial IoT connected devices
- Forcepoint appoints David Hatchell as Vice President of Critical Infrastructure
Cybersecurity leader to hire 100 new staff in first year of operations for new offices focusing on greenfield software development
AUSTIN, Texas – June 21, 2018 – Global cybersecurity leader Forcepoint today formally opened a new Center of Excellence in Cork, Ireland