Welcome to the Forcepoint online newsroom. Here you will find our latest press releases, Forcepoint in the news and related resources.
For all media inquires, please contact public relations at (512) 498-8821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forcepoint Dynamic User Protection brings mainstream UAM and insider threat protection with SaaS-based solution designed for the programmable cloud featuring lightweight agent, no policy configuration via built-in Indicators of Behavior and real-time analytics for complete view of risk activity to secure employees and critical data in today’s remote work era
- Intelligent Data Loss Prevention now enabled through Dynamic User Protection’s unified endpoint to deliver automated risk-adaptive policy enforcement and zero trust data access by leveraging individual risk scores to protect critical data and IP wherever it is accessed and used
- Human-Centric Cybersecurity Brought to Life as Dynamic User Protection underpins the Forcepoint cloud security platform to empower global enterprises with continuous risk assessment where risk drives policy across all control points; including Forcepoint Data Loss Prevention available today with future integrations planned throughout 2021
Technology and customer focused business leader to turn customer experience into a key differentiator
Addressing enterprise needs for modern cybersecurity in a cloud-first world, Forcepoint uniquely delivers global cloud infrastructure with 160 points of presence, industry’s most comprehensive cloud certifications and patent-pending proxy-less endpoint
New Global System Integrators (GSI) Platinum and Accredited Services Partners (ASP) Programs ensure frictionless channel engagement for customers worldwide
Forcepoint and Ponemon Institute Survey Identifies U.S. Federal Agency Pain Points in Cloud Migration
AUSTIN, Texas – May 7, 2019 Seasoned sales leader to accelerate global growth strategy and cement Forcepoint’s place as the cybersecurity partner of choice for enterprises
- Facility to serve as the new Forcepoint Global Center of Excellence for Behavioral Analytics driving cyber innovation and product development in understanding human behavior in partnership with Forcepoint X-Labs research division
- Forcepoint’s Cyber Experience Center, a multi-million dollar investment, uniquely delivers an immersive experience that brings to life today’s evolving threat landscape for enterprises and government agencies
Contract will enable even faster deployment of mission-critical cyber protections
AUSTIN – March 20, 2019 – Global cybersecurity leader Forcepoint today announced the award of a 5-year Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) which will greatly streamline acquisition and delivery of new Cybersecurity and Cross Domain Solutions capabilities.
World-leading specialists in security research, data science, psychology and counter-intelligence brought together to focus on understanding human behavior and build risk-adaptive cybersecurity solutions
- New Forcepoint Converged Security Platform delivers extensible and behavior-based risk-adaptive protection to accelerate digital transformation for enterprises and government agencies
- Forcepoint Dynamic Edge Protection, the first solution on the new converged platform, modernizes networks for cloud adoption and delivers advanced user, data, network and web security
Innovative marketing leader to establish human-centric cybersecurity at center of enterprises’ digital transformation