Forcepoint’s Advanced Classification Engine (ACE) delivers optimized threat defenses through deep content inspection of traffic, which is performed in real time. ACE’s eight defense assessment areas enable Forcepoint solutions to protect against emerging threats — including the most advanced zero-day attacks and APTs — while improving productivity and compliance through strong outbound content visibility and containment controls.
Forcepoint ACE is maintained by Forcepoint X-Labs researchers. Its capabilities include:
- Heuristic analytics to identify zero-day and other novel advanced threats
- Inline SSL inspection to secure all web traffic
- A decision engine that routes all content to appropriate defense assessment areas Internal checks and balances to ensure accuracy
- Machine learning and statistical analysis to remain predictive, proactive, and relevant
- Constant updates from Forcepoint ThreatSeeker Intelligence