Rapidly Search and Analyze Large Amounts of Data to Detect Cyber and Real-World Threats
Discover the hidden patterns in law enforcement, enterprise or battlefield data so you can uncover threats, mitigate vulnerabilities and make better decisions faster.
Security analysts in law enforcement, military and commercial settings have to spend too much of their time collecting and collating data across many different public and private sources — time that would be much better spent on real analysis to enable rapid response to threats.
SureView® Analytics delivers a dramatically different experience: By employing virtual data warehousing, federated search, powerful algorithms for automated information discovery and intuitive workflow tools, this application gives security analysts the ability to respond to cyber threats, fraud, other criminal activity and even terrorism while they are happening — not hours, days or months later.
Virtual Data Warehousing
Traditional approaches to security analysis require organizations to set up data warehouses and ingest mass data — a process that taxes IT resources, triggers onerous compliance requirements, raises sticky questions of data ownership and drives up your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). By contrast, we avoid those pitfalls by using virtual data warehousing technology that accesses data at high speed without ever needing to copy or move it.
The result is a faster, more economical solution that is quicker and easier to set up, and that avoids putting long-term burdens on your IT and compliance resources.
The federated search capabilities of SureView Analytics allow your analysts to quickly develop a centralized picture of threats by giving your team instant access to live data across websites, emails, social media, documents and internal or external databases (e.g., of crimes, parolees, or FBI-shared data). Besides being highly flexible and scalable, this technology eliminates the traditional need to wait on batch processes, meaning that analysis is based on near-real-time information rather than yesterday’s data. It also allows organizations to take advantage of investments they have already made on enterprise systems for a lower Total Cost of Ownership.
Analytical Workflow and Tools
SureView Analytics have been designed from the ground up to be easy to use and to enable rapid collaboration across teams. Its sophisticated data visualization tools enable your analysts to interactively expose patterns, trends and anomalies hiding in large amounts of complex data:
- Link Analysis — Easily uncover clusters of information or key individuals and their relationship to suspicious events.
- Temporal Analysis — Quickly recognize a change in behavioral patterns or unusual conduct needing further investigation.
- Geospatial Analysis — Unearth an unknown relationship or the importance of information based on geographic correlations.
- Statistical Analysis — Identify unexpected peaks in activities or values.
SureView Analytics also include faceted and tactical searching for selective information discovery using visual search filters, as well as alerting functionality and an integrated intelligence database that supports secure information sharing.
- Deploys easily and rapidly with minimal IT overhead
- Eliminates wasteful data duplication
- Minimizes time spent on data collection, collation and correlation
- Maximizes time spent on analysis and informed response to reduce the dwell time of threats
- Reduces TCO and logistical demands on IT and compliance teams
- Facilitates interdepartmental information sharing
- Granular user access through multi-tiered security
- Advanced defense-grade security protocols
- Federated searching of big data across multiple source types
- Virtual data warehouse architecture
- Automated data discovery to find hidden associations
- Integrated geospatial, temporal, statistical and link analysis visualizations
- Built-in reporting tools for drawing and labeling, importing images and customizing reports