Actionable Threat Intelligence Into Data Theft, Advanced Cyber Threats and Other Sources of Risk to Your Critical Data
Gain real-time visibility into the most sophisticated attacks and advanced threats with file sandboxing and behavioral analysis technology.
“Forcepoint™ is improving security technology by examining Web and data content as it attempts to enter and leave an organization. The company continues to innovate and deliver security technology that protects organizations from the latest malware.”
—Jeff Wilson, Principal Security Analyst, Infonetics
Your organization needs to innovate every day to carry out its mission. Unfortunately, the bad guys are out there formulating new cyberattacks every day, too. That’s why we work so hard to help you stay ahead of evolving threats.
TRITON RiskVision uses industry-leading threat analytics, security intelligence and behavioral sandboxing to deliver visibility into advanced threats, along with an extensible platform for additional threat detection. It gives you the information you need to detect attacker movement and get back to normal quickly after an attack occurs.
RiskVision incorporates multiple Forcepoint innovations to deliver crucial benefits to your organization:
- Integrated file sandboxing provides behavioral analysis of threats and forensic detail on who was attacked, which data was attacked, where it was destined, and how the attack was executed.
- Analytical insights allow you to uncover critical data threats from “shadow IT” by identifying high-risk cloud application usage and the users who are putting your data in peril. You can then secure your SaaS use by identifying safer, alternative cloud applications.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) features detect data theft attempts via outbound email, Web communications and cloud app usage.
- Threat intelligence is channeled into existing security controls for zero-latency defenses against advanced threats.
- An easy-to-use interface enables flexible queries and investigative workflows to achieve deep visibility into advanced threats and their impacts on your critical data.
RiskVision can be combined with Threat Protection Appliance to provide an on premise solution for visibility and insights into previously undetected threats across Web, email and cloud channels.