Forcepoint Email Encryption (formerly Email Encryption Module)
Ensure Confidential Delivery of Sensitive Email
Forcepoint Email Encryption is a policy-driven technology that enables secure delivery of email communications. It eliminates the traditional barriers of cost and complexity by offering easy administration, without complex key management or additional hardware.
Forcepoint Email Encryption is available for these Forcepoint products:
- Forcepoint Email Security (formerly TRITON AP-EMAIL)
Organizations need a simple, fast, and cost-effective email encryption solution to help them comply with regulations and protect the confidentiality of their sensitive information.
Forcepoint email encryption is a policy-driven technology that enables secure delivery of email communications. It eliminates the traditional barriers of cost and complexity by offering easy administration, without complex key management or additional hardware. And full integration with Forcepoint Email Security and the Forcepoint DLP for Web and Email means you won’t sacrifice the ability to inspect encrypted email for malware and content violations.
- Out-of-the-Box Policies — Make it easy for your IT staff to quickly secure your intellectual property and meet compliance requirements for PCI and other regulations.
- Powerful Policy Controls — Automate the encryption of sensitive information simply and seamlessly.
- Simple Third-Party Recipient Experience — Eliminate administrative overhead for managing recipient access with user-friendly self-registration and password management.
- OCR Capabilities — Enable polices to encrypt data identified within screenshots, fax pages and scanned files such as checks, receipts and legal or legacy documents.
- Low TCO — Integrate all necessary services and take advantage of strong automation to reduce overhead.