Forcepoint Email Security (formerly TRITON AP-EMAIL)
Stop Advanced, Targeted Attacks, Identify High Risk Users and Control Insider Threats
Spam has become so unusual for employees now that we get helpdesk calls if a spam email ever gets through.
Advanced Threats blend Web and email elements throughout multi-stage cyberattacks to probe for the weakest channel of attack, but this strategy also presents multiple opportunities to stop those attacks before possible breaches occur. Forcepoint Email Security secures the communication channel most often used in the early stages of an APT or other advanced attack to identify targeted threats as well as high-risk users and Insider Threats while empowering mobile workers and safe adoption of new technologies like Microsoft Office 365™.
We live in a cloud-first world, with bold advances in technology constantly changing the ways we communicate and collaborate. Yet email remains the backbone of productivity, and it demands strong protection so your organization can press ahead with its work.
Forcepoint Email Security gives you the security you need by protecting you against multi-stage advanced threats that often exploit email to penetrate your IT environment. It applies real-time behavioral sandboxing, enterprise-grade DLP and other advanced defense technologies to identify targeted attacks, high-risk users and insider threats. Forcepoint Email Security monitors outbound email to prevent leaks of sensitive information, and it empowers your workers — in the office or on the road — to safely adopt technologies like Microsoft Office 365.
Seamless Integration for Greater Protection in the Cloud
Forcepoint Email Security is powered by Forcepoint Advanced Classification Engine (ACE) and Forcepoint ThreatSeeker Intelligence (formerly ThreatSeeker Intelligence Cloud), which work together in real time to accurately identify and classify network traffic, apply policies and detect threats. Unified management and reporting functions streamline work for your security team, giving them the context and insights they need to minimize the dwell time of attacks and prevent exfiltration of your data. The common architecture also makes it simple to deploy Forcepoint Email Security separately or in any combination with Forcepoint Web Security (formerly TRITON AP-WEB), Forcepoint DLP (formerly TRITON AP-DATA) and Forcepoint DLP Endpoint (formerly TRITON AP-ENDPOINT).
- Stop targeted attacks and the early stages of advanced persistent threats
- Secure sensitive data against theft from external attacks and insider threats
- Safely adopt cloud technologies such as Microsoft Office 365
- Identify high-risk user behavior and educate users to improve threat awareness
- Deploy with Forcepoint Web Security for complete, effective content security
- Private cloud, on premise or combined with Forcepoint Cloud for a hybrid deployment
- Advanced options for email encryption, archiving, image analysis and more
- Enterprise-grade DLP protection
- Phishing education reminds employees to remain vigilant at work
- Highly accurate, real-time identification and classification of threats using Forcepoint Advanced Classification Engine (ACE)
- Real-time threat intelligence from the Forcepoint ThreatSeeker Intelligence, which gives visibility into current global cyber threat activity
From a damaged reputation to regulatory fines and penalties, a data breach can have devastating consequences. Forcepoint DLP for Web and Email enables you to discover and protect sensitive data in the Cloud or on-premise. Secure personal data, intellectual property and meet compliance requirements quickly, with custom or out-of-the-box policies by using Forcepoint's unique DLP capabilities to stop data theft.
Forcepoint Email Encryption is a policy-driven technology that enables secure delivery of email communications. It eliminates the traditional barriers of cost and complexity by offering easy administration, without complex key management or additional hardware.
Forcepoint Email Image Analysis provides powerful illicit image detection capabilities to help employers monitor images distributed through email, educate staff members and enforce the organization’s policies.
Forcepoint Advanced Malware Detection identifies today’s evasive malware - with zero false positives - to prevent crippling breaches and shift the focus of incident response teams on actual threats.