Stop Advanced, Targeted Attacks, Identify High Risk Users and Control Insider Threats
Spam has become so unusual for employees now that we get helpdesk calls if a spam email ever gets through.
We live in a cloud-first world, with bold advances in technology constantly changing the ways we communicate and collaborate. Yet email remains the backbone of productivity, and it demands strong protection so your organization can press ahead with its work.
TRITON AP-EMAIL gives you the security you need by protecting you against multi-stage advanced threats that often exploit email to penetrate your IT environment. It applies real-time behavioral sandboxing, enterprise-grade DLP and other advanced defense technologies to identify targeted attacks, high-risk users and insider threats. TRITON AP-EMAIL monitors outbound email to prevent leaks of sensitive information, and it empowers your workers — in the office or on the road — to safely adopt technologies like Microsoft Office 365™.
Seamless Integration for Greater Protection in the Cloud
TRITON AP-EMAIL is powered by TRITON ACE and ThreatSeeker® Intelligence Cloud, which work together in real time to accurately identify and classify network traffic, apply policies and detect threats. Unified management and reporting functions streamline work for your security team, giving them the context and insights they need to minimize the dwell time of attacks and prevent exfiltration of your data. The common TRITON APX architecture also makes it simple to deploy TRITON AP-EMAIL separately or in any combination with TRITON AP-WEB, TRITON AP-DATA and TRITON AP-ENDPOINT.
- Stop targeted attacks and the early stages of advanced persistent threats
- Secure sensitive data against theft from external attacks and insider threats
- Safely adopt cloud technologies such as Microsoft Office 365
- Identify high-risk user behavior and educate users to improve threat awareness
- Deploy with AP-WEB for complete, effective Content Security
- Cloud, on-premise or hybrid deployment
- Enterprise-grade DLP protection
- Highly accurate, real-time identification and classification of threats using TRITON ACE
- Real-time threat intelligence from the Forcepoint ThreatSeeker Intelligence Cloud, which gives visibility into current global cyber threat activity
- Unified management, reporting and dashboards across all TRITON APX products
- Advanced options for email encryption, archiving, image analysis and more
From a damaged reputation to regulatory fines and penalties, a data breach can have devastating consequences. The Forcepoint™ DLP Module enables you to discover and protect sensitive data in the Cloud or on-premise. Secure personal data, intellectual property and meet compliance requirements quickly, with custom or out-of-the-box policies by using Forcepoint's unique DLP capabilities to stop data theft.
Web security today requires the most advanced, real-time, in-line defenses, combined with ease of deployment, lower cost of operations and the availability of cloud security services. Forcepoint™ Cloud and Hybrid Modules extend advanced threat protection for Web and email clients to roaming users.
Forcepoint™ email encryption for TRITON products is a policy-driven technology that enables secure delivery of email communications. It eliminates the traditional barriers of cost and complexity by offering easy administration, without complex key management or additional hardware.
The Forcepoint™ Image Analysis Module provides powerful illicit image detection capabilities to help employers monitor images distributed through email and Web browsing, educate staff members and enforce the organization’s policies.
Take a modern, cloud-first approach to content security for your organization with a scalable, easy-to-deploy sandbox solution that integrates seamlessly with TRITON® AP-WEB and TRITON AP-EMAIL.