TRITON® APX Suite
Stop Advanced Threats with Unified Web, Email and DLP Security
The original thought process for moving to Forcepoint™ was its functionality as an all-inclusive product which we really liked. The other products we evaluated had disjointed web and email pieces. Forcepoint’s solution was one modular unit—web, email, data—all in one.
Unified Architecture = Streamlined
All TRITON APX products share a common architecture based on the TRITON ACE and ThreatSeeker® Intelligence Cloud, which work together in real time to accurately identify and classify network traffic, apply policies and detect threats. TRITON APX’s unified management and reporting functions streamline work for your security team, giving them the context and insights they need to make better decisions, minimize the dwell time of attacks and prevent the exfiltration of your sensitive data.
The common architecture makes it simple to deploy any combination of TRITON AP-WEB, TRITON AP-EMAIL, TRITON AP-DATA and TRITON AP-ENDPOINT to protect your organization, and we’ve made it easy to purchase with our TRITON APX Enterprise bundle. Depending on your organization’s needs, you can also easily integrate TRITON APX products with our Threat Protection Appliance, Threat Protection Cloud or SureView® Insider Threat.
- Secure all attack surfaces with TRITON AP-WEB, AP-EMAIL, AP-DATA and AP-ENDPOINT defenses
- Elevate your enterprise cybersecurity with lower IT and personnel costs
- Protect against insider threats and prevent critical data from leaving your system in the cloud, on-premise or on mobile devices
- Counter external attackers with defenses that adapt quickly to the changing threat landscape
- Highly accurate, real-time identification and classification of threats using TRITON ACE
- Real-time threat intelligence from the Forcepoint ThreatSeeker Intelligence Cloud, which gives visibility into current global cyber threat activity
- Unified management, reporting and dashboards
- Expansion and integration options with Threat Protection Cloud, Threat Protection Appliance and SureView Insider Threat