Forcepoint Small Format Guard
Share Tactical In-Theater Information with High Integrity
Data protection is never more critical than in tactical, mobile missions. Forcepoint Small Format Guard answers your need for a lightweight solution that operates outside of traditional data centers at low power, high throughput, and low latency.
Mobile missions such as those involving aircraft, ships or armored vehicles require ongoing data collection in a tactical environment where space is limited and the risk of data integrity loss or tampering is greatest.
Forcepoint Small Format Guard is based on customer requirements for a small, lightweight guard to be used in these settings. We developed Forcepoint Small Format Guard to support robust security protocols and be adaptable to specific mission needs where strict size, weight, power and cooling (SWaP-C) specifications are mandatory.
Forcepoint Small Format Guard enables the secure transfer of virtually any type of data bi-directionally across any number of classified and unclassified networks. A single Forcepoint Small Format Guard can support up to 12 different security levels.
- Maximizes security while minimizing footprint
- Meets standard requirements for size, weight, power and cooling (SWaP-C)
- Provides industry-proven capabilities through Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software
- Enables real-time video streaming while providing unparalleled control and auditing
- Supports multiple application protocols and adaptability for custom interfaces
- Provides highly customizable data validation rules for maximum flexibility
- Supports complex Web services
- Includes Configuration Builder tool for designated missions
- Automates transfers with no human intervention