Forcepoint DLP Endpoint (formerly TRITON AP-ENDPOINT)
Stop Advanced Threats and Secure Sensitive Data for Roaming Users
With TRITON’s hybrid setup, I can confidently say that whatever activity is happening in our remote offices, our data is secure and protected.
Defend your users against data theft and sophisticated attacks when they’re at their desks or on the go.
The money we invested in TRITON has already been proven — we feel we have certainly achieved a return on investment and our senior management now has the confidence that we are doing everything we can to keep our data safe.
Amir Shahar, Information Security Manager, Cellcom Israel Ltd.
Your employees count on maximum flexibility as they work in the office, from home or on the road, but their laptops are also vulnerable to serious threats — from their own risky behaviors or exploits devised by determined external attackers.
Forcepoint DLP Endpoint protects your users against data theft whether they are on or off the corporate network. Its powerful DLP capabilities enable you to secure personal data, intellectual property and other sensitive information on MacOS, Linux or Windows endpoints, and its preconfigured policies allow you to meet compliance requirements quickly and easily.
Seamless Integration for Greater Protection in the Cloud
Forcepoint DLP Endpoint is powered by the TRITON architecture, which eases the burden on your IT staff by including unified reporting and administrative tools for our endpoint, Web, email and DLP solutions in a single console.
Forcepoint DLP Endpoint
- Discover and secure critical data from exfiltration, whether users are on or off the corporate network
- Secure MacOS, Linux and Microsoft endpoints, including protection against data loss via USB and other removable media
- Safely embrace cloud services such as Microsoft® Office 365™ and Box by gaining thorough visibility and control over data in the cloud
- Quickly meet compliance and regulatory requirements with an extensive library of out-of-the-box policies, and satisfy auditors with standardized or customized reporting
- MacOS X support
- Precise data fingerprinting to identify even fragments of sensitive data
- Unified management, reporting and dashboards across multiple Forcepoint products