Forcepoint DLP (formerly TRITON AP-DATA)
Gain The Visibility And Data Controls To Keep Critical Data Secure
The implementation of TRITON® data security (now Forcepoint DLP) was very simple and has reduced the risk of information being accidentally released to zero. Forcepoint™ provides us with the tools necessary to defend against advanced threats.
PROTECT DATA WITH UNRIVALED VISIBILITY AND CONTROL OVER YOUR DATA WHEREVER IT LIVES – IN THE OFFICE, ON THE ROAD OR IN THE CLOUD.
“[Our] employees on the move are protected. We have control not only on-premise but everywhere.”
—Valdimar Oskarsson, CSO of Betsson Group
Forcepoint DLP (formerly TRITON AP-DATA) and Forcepoint DLP Endpoint (formerly TRITON AP-ENDPOINT) extends data security controls to enterprise cloud applications and to your endpoints. Safely leverage powerful cloud services like Microsoft Office 365, Google for Work and SalesForce.com, as well as protecting your sensitive data and intellectual property on Windows and Mac laptops, both on and off-network.
- Our unique PreciseID Fingerprinting detects even a partial fingerprint of structured (database records) or unstructured data (documents) on Mac and Windows endpoints – whether an employee is working in the office or on the road
- The industry's only Incident Risk Ranking dashboard:
- Quickly identify incidents for immediate remediation action from statistical data modeling and behavioral baselining
- See top cluster of incidents for the previous 24 hours (midnight to midnight) and prior 7 days on the Forcepoint DLP dashboard
- Instantly prioritize cases from high-to-low risk levels with customizable risk score thresholds delivered in an Incident Risk Ranking report stack
- Know which cases exceed the risk score threshold in the designated time period that you've selected
- See Text within an image with OCR integrated OCR identifies sensitive data within images such as CAD designs, scanned documents, MRI’s and screen shots
- Drip DLP considers cumulative data transmission activity over time to identify small amounts of data leakage
- Behavioral-Based Policies combine content and context awareness to automatically identify when sensitive data is being put at risk by users
- Data Encryption automatically encrypt data being transferred onto removable storage devices to enable secure data sharing with partners
- Email-Based Incident Workflow makes it easy to distribute an incident for review and remediation to data owners and business stakeholders without needing to provide access to the DLP management system
- Extend Enterprise DLP Controls let you configure once to detect and prevent sensitive data being sent out of the organization via email, web uploads, IM, and cloud service clients
- Safely Deploy Microsoft Office 365 DLP Components in Microsoft to apply DLP policies in Microsoft Office 365
Forcepoint Email Image Analysis provides powerful illicit image detection capabilities to help employers monitor images distributed through email, educate staff members and enforce the organization’s policies.