Forcepoint™ Stonesoft Next Generation Firewall
Highly Available, Scalable and Flexible Protection Against Advanced Threats
During the transition period from Intel to Forcepoint, the way customers and partners receive support and purchase these products will not change – it is “business as usual,” using existing processes and tools, until further notice. As the transition period comes to an end, any changes to support and purchasing procedures will be communicated well in advance.
- Please send product / sales inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Please visit www.mcafee.com/ngfw for support.
- Existing Stonesoft partners will need to become Forcepoint partners; visit our partner page to enroll in the program and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Optimize and scale network security for your distributed enterprise with lower infrastructure costs and far less downtime.
You need advanced network protection across your enterprise so your people can get their work done effectively — without spending all your time worrying about security threats or data breaches. But you need to do it without breaking the bank.
The Forcepoint™ Stonesoft Next Generation Firewall meets both demands by integrating application control, sophisticated evasion prevention and an intrusion prevention system (IPS) into a single solution that is cost-effective and easy to deploy. It has a proven capability to identify advanced evasion techniques (AETs) that evade other devices, and delivers exfiltration protection using both application and endpoint intelligence.
- Delivers superior protection against advanced evasion techniques (AETs)
- Gives you holistic visibility into traffic and security across your distributed network
- Offers granular and flexible access controls, with optimized workflows to make life easier for your IT security team
- Reduces security-related downtime by 94%,* with no scheduled downtime required for software upgrades
- Maintains high performance even with all next-generation firewall (NGFW) functions active
- Improves response time by 84%*
- Reduces network infrastructure costs by 30%*
*IDC Value Report, 2014
- Centralized management of up to 2,000 firewalls
- Built-in active-active clustering that scales to 16 nodes for high availability
- Plug-and-play installation of remote network firewalls
- Scalable and resilient Multi-Link VPN for site-to-site connectivity