TRITON® AP-EMAIL Cloud
Stop Advanced, Targeted Attacks, Identify High Risk Users and Control Insider Threats
Spam has become so unusual for employees now that we get helpdesk calls if a spam email ever gets through.
Advanced Threats blend Web and email elements throughout multi-stage cyberattacks to probe for the weakest channel of attack, but this strategy also presents multiple opportunities to stop those attacks before possible breaches occur. TRITON AP-EMAIL Cloud secures the communication channel most often used in the early stages of an APT or other advanced attack while empowering mobile workers and safe adoption of new technologies like Microsoft Office 365™.
We live in a cloud-first world, with bold advances in technology constantly changing the ways we communicate and collaborate. Yet email remains the backbone of productivity, and it demands strong protection so your organization can press ahead with its work.
TRITON AP-EMAIL Cloud is available in the cloud to give you the security you need by protecting you against multi-stage advanced threats that often exploit email to penetrate your IT defenses. It applies thousands of real time threat analytics, behavioral sandboxing and other advanced defense technologies to identify targeted attacks.
Seamless Integration for Greater Protection in the Cloud
TRITON AP-EMAIL is powered by TRITON ACE and ThreatSeeker® Intelligence Cloud, which work together in real time to accurately identify and classify email traffic, apply policies and detect threats. Cloud based with unified management and reporting functions streamline work for your security team, giving them the context and insights they need to minimize the dwell time of attacks. The common TRITON APX architecture also makes it simple to deploy TRITON AP-EMAIL separately or in any combination with TRITON AP-WEB, TRITON AP-DATA and TRITON AP-ENDPOINT. And the TRITON architecture unified full cloud deployments of web and email security as well as on-premise and hybrid deployment options while maintaining central control.
- All the benefits of a cloud based solution
- Stop targeted attacks and the early stages of advanced persistent threats
- Secure sensitive data against theft from external attacks and insider threats
- Safely adopt cloud technologies such as Microsoft Office 365
- Identify high-risk user behavior and educate users to improve threat awareness
- Deploy in the cloud with AP-WEB for maximum Content Security
- Also available for on-premise or hybrid deployment
- Highly accurate, real-time identification and classification of threats using TRITON ACE
- Real-time threat intelligence from the Forcepoint ThreatSeeker Intelligence Cloud, which gives visibility into current global cyber threat activity
- Unified management, reporting and dashboards across all TRITON APX products
- Advanced options for email encryption, archiving, image analysis and more
Forcepoint™ email encryption for TRITON products is a policy-driven technology that enables secure delivery of email communications. It eliminates the traditional barriers of cost and complexity by offering easy administration, without complex key management or additional hardware.
The Forcepoint™ Image Analysis Module provides powerful illicit image detection capabilities to help employers monitor images distributed through email, educate staff members and enforce the organization’s policies.
Take a modern, cloud-first approach to content security for your organization with a scalable, easy-to-deploy sandbox solution that integrates seamlessly with TRITON® AP-WEB and TRITON AP-EMAIL.