Forcepoint Trusted Print Delivery is a highly secure Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) solution that enables users to print from existing applications at different security or sensitivity levels to a single printer located on the high-side network. IT reduces printer hardware at individual security levels reduces capital investment, printer inventory, hardware maintenance/supplies and administration.
Forcepoint Trusted Print Delivery consists of two print adapters, Ingress and Egress, working in concert with Forcepoint’s widely deployed, accredited and Unified Cross Domain Services Management Office (UCDSMO) Baseline-listed Forcepoint Trusted Gateway System. Thanks to Forcepoint Trusted Gateway System, print jobs are fully inspected to ensure that malicious data is not transferred from the low-side to the high-side network and that sensitive data is not inadvertently or intentionally transferred from high-side to low.
The Forcepoint Advantage
- Seamless interoperability with established print infrastructures
- Configurable banner/trailer pages to ensure that ownership and sensitivity levels are clearly identified, as required
- Correlated status information across domains
- Minimal user desktop configuration, similar to any enterprise printer/driver implementation
- Exceptional built-in manual review and automatic validations
- Data inspections that include dirty word search, virus scanning, file type verification and deep content inspection
The use of Trusted Print Delivery allowed the organization to use a single printer to span multiple networks. Therefore, the interviewed organization could securely consolidate its printers from four printers to one printer per work site.
Reduces space, power, support and consumables
Eliminates manually transferring content from low-side to high for printing. Enables direct and secure printing to the high side
Increases security through protocol and print file conversions
Uses familiar, user-friendly print submission and print attributes such as page orientation, stapling and duplexing