Hero Image Tagline
Human-centric cybersecurity to support missions within global governments
FORCEPOINT BRINGS MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERTISE SUPPORTING INTELLIGENCE, DEFENSE AND CIVILIAN AGENCIES AROUND THE WORLD.
We support the unique and complex missions and objectives undertaken by the people who protect national security. From intelligence communities to defense departments and civilian agencies, these cyber warriors require rapid, accurate and secure ways to support their data-driven missions.
Forcepoint’s human-centric cybersecurity enables secure information access and transfer within and between some of the most sensitive enterprises. Our Cross Domain suite (including Forcepoint Trusted Thin Client and Forcepoint High Speed Guard) is in operational use in some of the most stringent environments – enabling the cyber warrior to secure their global mission efficiently and effectively.
Forcepoint Network Security combines the best of both worlds: Forcepoint NGFW’s advanced security and centralized manageability plus the robust application protection of Sidewinder Security Proxies.
Forcepoint Cloud Security for Web and Email delivers unrivaled protection against advanced threats and supports government agencies as they move to the cloud.
- Secure global missions by providing a high degree of usability without compromising security
- Support global missions with seamless and secure cross domain access and transfer via our Cross Domain Solutions, including Forcepoint Trusted Thin Client and Forcepoint High Speed Guard
- Transfer and review data quickly among disparate secure networks
- Protect critical data located everywhere, from on-premises to the cloud
- Identify high risk user behaviors to stop insider theft and the exfiltration of critical data caused by malicious or accidental user activity
- Stop determined web attacks with advanced threat protection and prevent unwanted email, suspicious spam and malware attachments
- Protect mission-critical networks and applications from sophisticated external attackers
Confidential Government Customer
Now, our most important assets, people, have more time to focus on critical success tasks and objectives. The agency is now more agile and able to add data flows on demand.
Solutions to Fit Your Needs
Join us at the 2018 Cybersecurity Leadership Forum to learn how the best minds in government and tech are changing the paradigm when it comes to cybersecurity.
June 13, 2018 / 7:30 AM–4:00 PM. The Newseum, Washington D.C.