Copa Airlines (TechValidate)
We were able to expand security policies to roaming users in transparent mode as if they were at the office.
This case study of Copa Airlines is based on a July 2018 survey of Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway:
- Needing better protection for roaming users and/or distributed offices
- Chose Forcepoint’s hybrid deployment option for Secure Web Gateway because:
- They wanted to take advantage of the full-featured policy set
- Evaluated or previously used the following vendors before choosing Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway:
The key features and functionalities of Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway that the surveyed company uses:
- Identifies the following as the capabilities that carried the most weight when they chose to migrate to Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway:
Efficacy of solution
Ease of management
Rates the hybrid implementation of Forcepoint Secure Web as easy.
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway:
- Rates Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway as scalable for their company.
- Achieved the following results after using Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway:
- Expanded internet access for roaming users
- Received forensic reporting details provided through an advanced threat dashboard
Seguridad Web De Última Generación Para La Fuerza Laboral Global Del Futuro