One of the largest credit unions in the country, Lake Michigan Credit Union’s commitment to doing what’s right for their members guides everything they do. That philosophy extends to partnering with Forcepoint to create a safe environment for the sensitive data of its more than 430,000 members.
- Preserve the trust of their members with protection from external threats like phishing and malware.
- Prevent vulnerabilities from within, such as employees sending member data via personal email, uploading to a personal or unsanctioned website, or copying to a USB drive.
- Minimize staff time managing security tools and addressing threats.
- Easy-to-manage solution combining Forcepoint DLP, Web Security, and Email Security products with the ability to manage all three from a single console.
- Forcepoint successfully thwarted phishing attempts from outside bad actors – stopping duped employees who have clicked on what appear to be links to legitimate financial partners, such as title companies, from reaching the malicious site.
- Significantly less time spent managing the unified Forcepoint security solution versus past products. Just one login gives IT staff access to all three products, and system-wide changes only have to be done once.
- The ability to to create specific policies for certain departments provided flexibility to optimize productivity and safety