Liberty Hospital (TechValidate)
We are now able to filter so much more than we were before, including encrypted traffic and protocols other than just HTTP. Our network is more secure because of it.
This case study of Liberty Hospital is based on a July 2018 survey of Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway:
- Needing advanced capabilities to protect growing mobile and global workforce
- Evaluated or previously used the following vendors before choosing Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway:
- Cisco Web Security Appliance
The key features and functionalities of Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway that the surveyed company uses:
- Has a no cloud deployment (completely on premises) location strategy for web security.
- Identifies the following as the capabilities that carried the most weight when they chose to migrate to Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway:
- Integrated solution modules – Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), Advanced Malware Detection (AMD), Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Ease of management
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway:
- Rates Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway as extremely effective.
- Achieved the following results after using Forcepoint Secure Web Gateway:
- Received real-time threat analysis for advanced threat protection
- Received forensic reporting details provided through an advanced threat dashboard
Source: Lars Floden, System Administrator, Liberty Hospital
Seguridad Web De Última Generación Para La Fuerza Laboral Global Del Futuro