Nous Infosystems (TechValidate)
Web and Email DLP
Forcepoint provides complete protection of critical data from inside and outside threats.
This case study of Nous Infosystems is based on a June 2018 survey of Forcepoint DLP customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Forcepoint DLP:
- Disparate DLP policies that left holes in their security posture
- Data exfiltration that left their organization exposed
- Their ability to control and manage data that’s subject to regulation
The key features and functionalities of Forcepoint DLP that the surveyed company uses:
- Forcepoint’s DLP helped them easily find and control regulated data or sensitive IP because it:
- Scans files and discovers data they didn’t know existed
- Goes beyond reliance on manual application of tags or data classification
- Sets data loss prevention policies across network and endpoint one time and from a single console
- Follows and limits usage of regulated data or sensitive IP with automated application of controls even when the data isn’t on the network
- Reports that the ability to set policies just once utilizing Forcepoint DLP’s single console control is very valuable.
- Rates Forcepoint DLP compared to competitive data loss prevention solutions they have used:
- Effectiveness: Best in class
- Ease of use: Superior
- Customer Support: Superior
- Transition to the Cloud: Best in class
- Price: Best in class
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Forcepoint DLP:
- Experienced the following benefits or advantages since implementing Forcepoint DLP:
- Experienced better visibility to data movement within the business
- Experienced more effective detection and prevention of breaches
- Increased the ease of use
- Reduced false positives
- Gained the ability to safely share data with partners
- Gained the ability to ensure regulatory compliance
- Reports that Forcepoint’s ability to automate policy enforcement based on user behavior:
- Allowed them to manage personal devices and usage
- Improved risk management for high-risk users
- Reduced alerts and alarms while maintaining their security posture
- Reports that Forcepoint’s DLP helped them get started with their data loss protection project >75% faster than expected.
- Reports that they saw value from their investment in less than 3 months after implementing Forcepoint DLP.