2021 Strategic Roadmap for SASE Convergence
Industry Analyst Report
Current network security architectures were designed with the enterprise data center as the focal point for access needs. Digital business has driven new IT architectures like cloud and edge computing and work-from-anywhere initiatives, which have, in turn, inverted access requirements, with more users, devices, applications, services and data located outside of an enterprise than inside.
This new Gartner report pinpoints considerations – both near and long-term – for developing a SASE migration plan. Download 2021 Strategic Roadmap for SASE Convergence for an analysis of:
- Comprehensive Security -- Why software-defined, cloud-delivered security is critical
- Vendor Management – How multiple security vendors compound securing both data and people
- Adoption Timelines -- Key migration considerations and how SASE can cut adoption time in half
- Full-Scope Planning -- Why branch office transformation projects, including SD-WAN and MPLS offloading, should be in scope for SASE migration
- Implementation Options – How a SASE can be partially or fully implemented quickly and easily
SASE is becoming the new standard in security for data and people. If your organization is ready to make the move to SASE, this report is a must-read.
Gartner 2021 Strategic Roadmap for SASE Convergence, Neil MacDonald, Nat Smith, Lawrence Orans, Joe Skorupa, 25 March 2021
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.