Industry Analyst Report
Is your Organization ready for GDPR?
Gartner predicts that, “By the end of 2018, over 50% of companies affected by the GDPR will not be in full compliance with its requirements.”*
In 2018, the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will require organizations to have a much higher level of data protection security. With the threat of significant fines if found in breach, the necessity to comply is clear and compelling.
The recent Gartner report, "Focus on Five High-Priority Changes to Tackle the EU GDPR" will help you prioritize your efforts in the areas most impacted and where the risk is highest.
You’ll also learn about:
- Determining your role under the GDPR
- The need to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Demonstrating accountability in all processing activities
- Checking your cross-border data flows
- Why you should prepare for data subjects exercising their rights
Read this critical report and get up to speed with GDPR requirements.
*Gartner, Focus on Five High-Priority Changes to Tackle the EU GDPR, Bart Willemsen, 30 Sept 16