2019 Government Cybersecurity Predictions
Innovation thrives when people can collaborate in a trusted manner, leveraging data creatively and freely through technology. This intersection is also the point of greatest vulnerability for your agency and the primary source of security breaches driving cyber risk to all-time highs.
In 2019, attackers will stop at nothing to steal our identities, evade detection through new techniques, and bring disruption to our doorsteps. The stakes are high, the world more connected than we could have ever imagined.
In this webinar, we examine topics such as:
- How attacks on industrial IoT could lead to widespread power outages
- When credential theft moves to cloning your face to bypass biometric authentication
- What happens in a world incentivized to commit intellectual property theft at scale
- Raffael Marty – VP, Research & Intelligence, Forcepoint
- George Kamis – CTO, Global Governments & Critical Infrastructure, Forcepoint
- Brett Scarborough – Senior Manager, Cyber Business & Strategy Development, Raytheon