Building Digital Transformation from the Network Up
Government-wide, agencies are urged to prioritize digital transformation so that defense and civilian agencies have reliable and secure digital experiences whenever and wherever they need. But too often, agencies procure new contracts to build on legacy networks that either are inadequate, overall, or don’t sufficiently support emerging technologies that can help meet growing cyber demands.
In this Roundtable Webcast, sponsored by MetTel and Forcepoint, Mark Bunn, program manager for DHS’s Trusted Internet Connections, will discuss agency needs in networking and cybersecurity.
Topics will include:
- GSA’s Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) contract
- Partnerships for getting the widest geographic reach with network-to-network interfaces
- Designing a firm network foundation that is agile enough to scale for all agency needs
- Hardening a network for reliable connectivity and resilience
- Building security into all network needs
- Effective uses of automation in networking
- Creating a command and control dashboard