CDM Program Insights and Trends: Hour 2
In October 2018, Forcepoint brought together Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) leaders from SBA, DOE, NASA, GSA, and more to explore the current state of CDM and what practical next steps agencies should consider as they move their CDM programs forward.
In Hour 2, hear directly from agency and prime CDM leaders as they share best practices, pain points, and insights on their unique approaches to CDM implementation.
- Max Everett, CIO, U.S. Department of Energy
- Willie Crenshaw, CDM Program Executive, NASA
- Larry Hale, Director of IT Security Subcategory, GSA
- Jason DeShano, Chief Technologist, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Eric Trexler, VP of Global Governments & Critical Infrastructure, Forcepoint