Chief Information Office and Chief Marketing Officer: A Technology Partnership
The typical Enterprise CMO is driving a comprehensive marketing technology stack often including more than 90 marketing cloud applications. Lead data, analytics and processes must flow quickly, integrate, and results must be available immediately – around the globe. At the same time, customer and prospect data must be secured from increasingly sophisticated attacks while complying with privacy laws. A strong partnership between the CMO and CIO is critical to keep everything in sync, securely, to keep revenues growing.
You will learn:
- What are the cornerstones of a productive partnership between the CIO and CMO?
- What is the right balance between innovation and security?
- How can the CIO ensure compliance before new cloud apps are deployed?
- Praveen Asthana, CMO, Forcepoint
- Meerah Rajavel, CIO, Forcepoint